Why is ERAPO insurance the right choice for your ERASMUS+ mobility?
ERAPO insurance has been created by professionals to meet the requirements of the ERASMUS + programme and the needs of students and pedagogical workers. You can take out the insurance easily online, in a few minutes, without the necessity of visiting the insurance company or writing requests for an extraordinary liability coverage.
- Erapo has been created in cooperation with professionals in the area of foreign traineeships, WorkSpaceEurope, with number one in travel insurance on the market - UNION insurance company and with several Slovak universities.
- Erapo as the only travel insurance meets all requirements of the ERASMUS+ programme for all types of mobilities
- Erapo Standard and Premium packages contain the necessary special liability for Study mobility, Traineeship, Training and Teaching.
- You will take out Erapo insurance easily online, without the necessity of visiting the insurance company in person.
- After completing the contract, Erapo will immediately send you all necessary documents including the Certificate of Insurance for the ERASMUS+ coordinator to your e-mail .
- Erapo has a team of experts who will help you with the completion of your contract by phone or e-mail.
- You can take out Erapo insurance on the day of your departure.
- Erapo contains the assistance service for the case of an insurance event.
Provided that you do not know which ERAPO insurance you should take out or you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +421 948 188 108, please.
You might be interested in the following:
- What data do I need to calculate and complete ERAPO insurance?
- What documents will I receive after concluding the contract?
- Which ERAPO insurance package is the most suitable for me?
∗The information contained in this article is current at the time of publication.